If you have missed cashing a payment check we can issue a new one for you. If you want the payment check to be sent to the same address, e-mail the information on the expired notice (amount, recipient, and expiration date) or send a copy. Also provide the reference that arrived with the specification attached to the notice. 

If you want the payment check to be sent to another address, we need proof of the payment to us which generated the notice of payment. To comply with laws on money laundering and the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority's rules, we need evidence to be able to change the information we previously received from the payer’s bank. Email a receipt of the payment showing recipient, sender, date, amount transferred, and reference. The receipt is available from your internet bank. Send the information to support@billogram.com.